Search This Blog

If I were to remake Funkeys, would you play it?

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Don't Leave, I'm Waiting On Pics!!

I know my posts have been really slow, but don't leave!!! There's plenty of new stuff coming including pics of my proto type Taejo!!! I just recently got a Rare Sol and R Glub so now my total is at 83 I THINK. I'm not sure but I will check later.


Some more things to come are shops!! Yupp! I finally finished the flippin' shops! I will post them in a couple days bcuz of final touches I need to take care of.


And finally new Funk-Cash Tasks!!

1) Its a new month so there will be another Custom Funkey Design Contest! Winner gets 50FC!!


2)Design a Funkey checklist like the one I made. You can save it and print it out if you want cuz it has Paradox Green on it! The first three people to send one in get 20FC! HAVE FUN!

5 comments:

bones111 said...

Ok I jusr made a ub funkey I will post it on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Yay your back! :D I need to catch up in my posts too

FFM said...

Yupp I'm back and I'm finally getting my Taejo pics and a new family photo! YAY!

bones111 said...

I put the funkey I made on my blog,FFM so go and check it out.

Anonymous said...

Hello bones111,I saw your funkey it look's awsome!