Search This Blog

If I were to remake Funkeys, would you play it?

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Best Dream Ever!!

Okay, maybe not my BEST dream ever, but this one is definitely amazing! I had a dream that I was at Walmart and there were new funkeys that I've never seen before and they came in entire sets and accessories........I bought them all. They also had a Speed Racer and Chim Chim without a Hub!!! It was a very amazing dream lol.

But the reason I liked it so much was because all those new funkeys I saw in my dream are going to be available for purchase in the next Funk-Pet shop!! Whoo hoo! So yeah, I'm gonna go work on those.

8 comments:

Jairo said...

cool dream!

Shel2 said...

=D

andrew said...

I had a dream like that.
There was a Funkiki Island 2!
LOL

bones111 said...

Check your e-Mail FFM.

Anonymous said...

ooooooooooooohhhhhhHHHH!!!!!!!!!

bones111 said...

No,I asked her to join my blog.DUH!But she is preaty!

Jairo said...

1, bones... youe right, 2, i had a dream yesterday that i saw the paradox green commercial!, ill post it in a few days.

Zoomix said...

I had a dream like this once, also, lol.