Search This Blog

If I were to remake Funkeys, would you play it?

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Funkeys!

Hola everyone! I just went to Target to return funkeys I got for christmas. The reason I did that is because my mom got me all four Paradox Green funkeys that I already had. But anyways, I was walking down to the isle where they have funkeys, and I noticed something was wrong. I couldn't seem to find the funkeys!!!!! You wanna know what happened? THERE WERE FAMPS WHERE THE FUNKEYS BELONG!!!!!!!!!! I started to cry. Yes, I cried. Right in the middle of the store. My mom had to calm me down. I'm not even lying. I'm dead serious. I cried.

You know what??? FAMPS are so stupid! They don't even have legit names!!! You wanna know what their names are? Happy, Sad, Silly, Bored, I could go on! All they do is express feelings! You know what I think? I think that if someone needs a videogame to express their feelings, then they really don't have a life.

At least funkeys have names, and different places to explore. FAMPS are pretty much just an interactive chat room. It's dumb.

Anyways, to ease my discomfort, I went online and bought 16 different funkeys in a pack for only 11 dollars! They will arrive in 3-7 business days! That will bring my total to 97 out of 129 funkeys! That's 75.1%!!!! YAY!!!...........

........DUMB FAMPS!!!

6 comments:

Jairo said...

wow. and when i say wow, wow is right...because i was right. and someday weather you like it or not, there will be a FAMPS appocalips on funkeys(meaning famps will take over funkeys turf and funkeys will be no more), and when that happens, its go time. wernt famps made by radica and or mattle to?

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

I've noticed this since september. Walmart and target (maybe even toys r us, idk) don't carry funkeys anymore. FAMPS took their spots on the market.

FFM said...

yes its true that mattel also makes famps but like i said in my post, they are nowhere close to being as cool as funkeys. I dont think anyone with a choice would take famps over funkeys....

hopefully funkeys will stay strong and they'll knock those famps back off the shelves!!!

Anonymous said...

Justice carrys famps and not funkeys like the store locator on the funkey website said. They probably think that girls don't play with funkeys,and that they would probably prefer FAMPS instead. But,I pick funkeys by 1,000%!

Claire said...

I saw funkeys in the CLEARANCE isle! Do you believe that? THEY ARE GOING ON CLEARANCE! :(

Anonymous said...

You Know Mattel probably just wants to make famps more popular by stopping the production of a lot of peoples' favorite little critters,Funkeys! Come on people,How could you do this to the Funkeys they are a lot cooler than famps!:@