Search This Blog

If I were to remake Funkeys, would you play it?

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Windows 7

Okay. I just got a new laptop with Windows 7 Home Premium. I can't run Funkeys. Did anyone download the hub patch for Windows 7 before the site was taken down?? I need it!!!

I do have other options. Such as buying Windows 7 Professional or Windows 7 Ultimate, but they cost $90+ dollars. Then I'd have to download the Windows XP emulator to run Funkeys. So I'd REALLY appreciate it if anyone had the patch or config.rdf file or ANY other suggestions to let me play Funkeys!!!

Thanks!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi again. i think i'm only 1 who still reads ur blog. the finland and german's sites are still up. idk if there's the patch, but ik they're up.

FFM said...

I REALLY appreciate the fact that you still visit :) It means a lot <3 And I'm still willing to trade or sell you Funkeys if you are interested.

Anonymous said...

I <3 u remember me?