Search This Blog

If I were to remake Funkeys, would you play it?

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Only 2 More Funkeys Left!

Over the course of the last week and a half, I thought I would do something nice for myself this Christmas and buy myself ALL the Funkeys I still didn't have. So far, the hunt has been fantastic. Met some very nice sellers on eBay and Amazon. My grand total so far is $139.32.... I have a problem. Don't tell anyone. Shhh. (It's actually not that bad; the average is $5.35 per Fukney since I bought 26 of them)

What I have received thus far is:
Rare Bomble/Yeti
Very Rare Bomble/Yeti
Very Rare Singe/Kali
Rare Twinx
Very Rare Berger
Rare Deuce
Rare Sprocket

What is in transit:
Very Rare Lotus (came with C Stitch which I already had)
Very Rare Bones
Rare Vroom
Rare Singe/Kali
Rare Snake Oiler (came with Rewind, C Ptep, C Tank, C Waggs, C Sol)
Very Rare Snake Oiler
Very Rare Cannonball Taylor
Rare Racer X
Very Rare Boggle (came with R Boggle)

What I bought by mistake (I already had these):
Very Rare Racer X

What I bought that was incorrectly labelled online (I already had these):
Common Cannonball Taylor
Common Snake Oiler

ALL I HAVE LEFT:
Very Rare Raj
Very Rare Snipe

What I've noticed is that people who are on eBay or Amazon who are trying to sell Funkeys from the Speed Racer series do a very poor job with acknowledging the difference between the different rarities. So if you are Funkey hunting, but wary of that. Here is a checklist of what I have now. Purple means I have it, Green means in transit, Light Purple means it is impossible to get, and White means I still don't have it. If you are interested in selling/trading with me, let me know. I have TONS of doubles up for trade. Also be sure to check out the trade page above!



No comments: