Search This Blog

If I were to remake Funkeys, would you play it?

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Funk-Cash Tasks

Not anybody has done any of the latest Funk-cash tasks! How terrible! For those of you who dont know what they are,

1) Design a funkey checklist that includes all the funkeys i have on mine and send it to ashleyanastasia@hotmail.com . The first 3 to send one in that meets all requirements gets 20 FC.

2) You have until the end of this month to post your entry in the Funk-Pet design contest of June! I know I started late but no one was sending any in... You get 50 FC so you can buy a new Funk-Pet and tons of accessories! Good Luck!

14 comments:

Jairo said...

wait, i cant realy do the first one.
but the seconde i can! so i just have to make a funk pet right?
then send it to you?

Claire said...

FFM please leave a spot for the Checklist open for me! I can make a REALLY good one so wait! :D thanks

~Rebby

Anonymous said...

jhgfdseasveb ndbnvjxdcfwt5yhioklpytgffrtdretfghuij9pko0jhgfrdq3ftrgyu hate you.

Jairo said...

you really should not let Anonymous comment.

Jairo said...

okay so i just make up my own funk-pet?

Anonymous said...

bvngbt byvbu57xckjo;9[-
ljhtgfcasdwazcxvtybjnmo,mokjhtfcc vsbve 2ftyunjmol6543297fxdszc punhk

Jairo said...

hey Anonymous! you wana shut up!

Claire said...

I got the paradox update... but everyone hates me. The picture is on my website blog. *sniffle*

http://www.UBFunkeys.synthasite.com/blog.php

Anonymous said...

No thanks!fdmbi7xyfc.t;'chm0,5rthllfdskr[fgimcdhhnibi*ch

Jairo said...

so just to get this straght. i just make a funk pet and post it or something right?

Anonymous said...

f;otjduct.c,HMBFBTJPHNUIKCHfsadgf

Anonymous said...

AUGH!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT!
I JUST HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT I HAVE ACKAR, MATA NUI, GELU, AND STRONIUS!!!1 OMG
Ok, I just wanted to tell you that. See you on the 16th!
(I GOT MY COMPUTER FIXED! No more problems!! :D)

FFM said...

what on earth are you talking about? who are you?

Jairo said...

he said that on Onewa80's blog.
somethings up.