Search This Blog

If I were to remake Funkeys, would you play it?

Thursday, June 18, 2009

New Checklist with DC Heroes and Paradox Green!

*UPDATE* Go to Checklist page for a much better checklist

Here is my latest checklist. To print, save then go to your pictures and click on it so that its big. Then right-click it and hit print. If you don't do it like this it will print out on 2 different papers split in half. I don't know why. Also don't print it straight from the Paint program or it will do the same thing.

8 comments:

Claire said...

oh cool FFM! Thanks! :D

~Rebby

Jairo said...

how come the dc heros look badly edited? and wheres joker?

FFM said...

they look like that cuz i drew them on paint, thank you, and joker isnt there cuz he wasnt in the original 6 DC heroes......i spelled heroes wrong on the checklist im so stupid oh dear ill have to fix that

Claire said...

FFM Your so cool im serious i wish i was as famous as u!! Thanks for dropping me an email! :D

~Rebs

Jairo said...

oh, well you have some seras good talent there ya-know!

Claire said...

ffM!!! OMG OMGO OMG! You gotta see this. On my blog I have a pictures of my Taejo!!! LOOK AT IT! *shoves in face* lol jk. But drop by and take a look at him! Its a common version though.

Jairo said...

how much fc do i have again?

FFM said...

there is a big long list in my sidebar of all my followers and the funk cash they have. Jairo m., u have 20 ;)