Search This Blog

If I were to remake Funkeys, would you play it?

Sunday, August 2, 2009

0.0 Yaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I went to Target and GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!??????? The ONLY funkeys they had were Paradox Green and a few Dream State. And I got them ALL!!!!!!!

Now I have every single Mual, Tadd, Rastro, and Nectar!! Not to mention Ace and Mulch. However, now I'm broke....... I literally spent all of my money on that.... oh well!

Isn't it terrible how I can't even play with them?? I'm going to have a lot of catching up to do once I get my new computer.. so sad

6 comments:

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

You bought every rarety of every paradox funkey? I can't even find the commons and rares on ebay.

Skullamanjaro Lover said...

i dont think target has them. im downed for a long time.

Onewa80 said...

You are so darn lucky...
If you can't use them, can you just give them to me? :D
Also, take some pictures of them! I wanna see the awesomeness which is mulch!

-80

SecretMissionTarget said...

I'm not sure I believe you, FFM.
If Normals and Rares of PG Funkeys were out, they'd be on eBay. And evetyone's saying the only place to get them is Kmart.
Hmmmmm...

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

I was thinking the exact same thing. For now I don't believe it. And honestly I'm starting to think that your taejo and "boom box" funkeys are fakes.

FFM said...

Think what u want... and i personally think ebay is stupid because people rip u off. especially bidding. thats really dumb. but it is true! i will get pics! you know how long it takes for me to get pics! chill. and they ARE on ebay. they're everywhere!