Search This Blog

If I were to remake Funkeys, would you play it?

Monday, August 10, 2009

Paradox Green Gem and Hidden Realm Gem! Wendy's Toys!

I have completed my trophy room! It didn't take very long what with me and my brother both working on one file. And I thank nobody for friend requesting me like I asked. However I am friends with Onewa80 and Risu. :D

But anyways, I have every trophy besides Taejo. (That includes dot for those of you keeping track.) I don't have Dot but I bought tons of portal jammers and played the game that way.

I also have every completed series 1 gem. I have the Funkiki gem, Nightmare Rift gem, Daydream Oasis gem, Stitch Quest gem, Hidden Realm gem, and Paradox gem! Horray!

WENDY'S TOYS

I have been eating at Wendy's for lunch for quite a while now and it sure is paying off. Every time we go the same lady is always there and knows exactly what we want before we even ask.

I have gotton Disc 1, Disc 2, Backpack Clip, and the code that comes on the Kids Meal bag itself. Now all I need is the Bobblehead and 3D Board Game. :D YAY

15 comments:

Mike Bozzo said...

Lol! I wanted to help but you werent on wen i was xD lol you already beat me! Great job! I still need stitch! :-( boo canada...

-mfunk04

FFM said...

thats ok. i got my old files working! FFM and RABID work on my new hub so you can request them too! They are all pretty far with the game.

Anonymous said...

i would like to be your funkey friend this is whiteraj

FFM said...

is your unique funkey name whiteraj also?i will request u!

Anonymous said...

yes it is whiteraj

Claire said...

Rebsinghs UFN is Rishi517

So just add me lol

Skullamanjaro Lover said...

i beat pg too. and dont trust anonymous people they spam alot.

andrew said...

i do not know how to get these gems and i would like some help. my funkey name is dude4550. thank you.

Anonymous said...

but i am whiteraj

Skullamanjaro Lover said...

alot of people spam at me for no darn reason. so be good or ill let FFM lock comments for you.

Risu said...

hello ffm! i might sound a bit self absorbed here but i googled myself and this poped up!this is so cool!i think we met together in the rewind chat and u buddyed me as ''danteandffm''.my ufn is risu,remember?what a coincidence,eh?i'd love to meet you again sometimes and i play everyday around 5-8 pm in florida time.hope to see you around!

-Risu

Risu said...

p.s.,what is the name of that fan funkey you have and where did you get it?i'd really like to know.thanx!

-Risu

FFM said...

im remodeling my bedroom right now so i dont have a computer (im using my DSi right now). but as soon as i get it up and running i will definately chill wit u on funkeys.

Risu said...

Thanks!im starting the blog ''funkpress.wordpress.com'' as soon as possible,as soon as my mom accepts my new email account being used for the activation email thing. microsoft (yuk) doesn't let me use my email unless i have permission from my mom cause im 11. my mom tryed to give me permission but u have to put in credit card numbers and it isnt working so she'll retry later.Also,nice!u got a dsi?i still have a normal and it's dying on me.contact me at Risugoski@hotmail.com See ya soon!-Risu

Risu said...

Hey!My blog is up and running now at funkpress.wordpress.com ! plz check it out! btw tell me when we could meet in a chat or something!thnx!-Risu