Search This Blog

If I were to remake Funkeys, would you play it?

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I'm Weird

Why? Because ever since I got U.B. Funkeys up and running I haven't played it. I did purchase the unlimited Dot Familiar, however. Then I got some new keystones.. Then I stopped. Probably because I've been studying for midterms and whatnot... I just finished my last one today. I got a 95 in Ocean County College Biotechnology, an 86 in US History I, and an rediculous 79 on Elementary Function Analysis/Trigonometry!!!! Math is my favorite subject! How did that happen??? I got the best grade on the hardest class and the worst grade on the easiest.... Like I said... I'm weird.

Now let's talk about some random stuff. Anyone like Pokemon? I was Pikachu for Halloween :) And I got a GameBoy emulator on my PC so that I can play the games on my laptop :P Yaayyy!

I really wanna make some sort of Dress-Up game with Flash but I'm waayyyy too lazy. I tried to make one last year and I got as far as the hair and skin color and gaave up cuase it was taking so long. But I want to study Computer Science in college and Video Game Design and Development so I better get used to time-consuming computer-staring.

I'm kinda in a coloring mood... Maybe I'll make some more coloring pages so I can color them. Or maybe I should draw Anthony's Fan Fiction.... Eh. I dunno...

OH YEAH! And those Skylander things!! Cool right? I just wish they were Funkeys instead!! Remember when I had a nervous breakdown over FAMPS? Not gonna happen this time... I actually like these Skylander toys. But Funkeys are still better, of course :D

One more thing... Did you notice that picture next to the site address (Otherwise know as favicon)??? AWESoME, RIGHT???

Anyways... now that I've blabbed on and on... See ya!

8 comments:

Jairo said...

... is it your first emulator? Would it happen to be Visual Boy Advance? :P

Does anyone else like PKMN? Heck yeah, grew up with it, still like it, will always (kind of creepy later in life but whatever!)

And the Skylanders thing? Pft, I've said this many times: It's alright for them to be using that same concept, but they're acting as if they came up with it... ¬.¬

FFM said...

Nah, I've had emulators before but yes, I have VBA lol

Anonymous said...

Hey. Ugh, I have absolutely nothing to say T-T How many funkeys do you have? :)

~Bryan

FFM said...

uhhhh.... i dunno its on the checklist.... hang on

FFM said...

This is FFM.. didnt feel like logging in again..

I have 108

FFM said...

Whoa it logged me in by itself lol

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a lot! :O
I have 118. Right now now, I'm missing Rare Trixie and Snake Oiler and Dot. I really wish they released normal Tadd and then I could have all Tadd's. :(

FFM said...

Can I see a picture of your Funkeys?? :D my email is ashleyanastasia@hotmail.com