Search This Blog

If I were to remake Funkeys, would you play it?

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

:D yay!

My friend gave me a VR Flurry for xmas yesterday(probably cuz it looks like an xmas funkey lol) and i was so happy bcuz i dont have him! He was hanging out in my pockthe whole school day. Also when i went to go get an xmas gift for my brother and to get a funkey to mail to funkey fever I got a VR Tank, R Drift, and Common Drift! Im not sure if I said that already but if i did oh well. Im soooooooo excited cuz i know im getting funkeys for xmas. My brother and i get to open up our gifts to eachother on xmas eve so i cant wait until about 10 more hours. YAY!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratz. I wish I got to open them on Christmas eve. But I have to wait till tomorrrow I've got 24 hours away :D.

Sammy said...

i do that to i get to go to my grandmas tralr and open presens

Anonymous said...

I don't want to burst your bubble but you had to get the funkey to funkey fever by December 15. They sent all the gifts out already and the idea was to get the gifts to your house before Christmas. I recieved by rare bones in the mail last week. Basicly its over and don't wast any time or money.

Mike Bozzo said...

has anyones Internet started to work yet!?

FFM said...

mfunk04-not mine

chris- well i sent mine sevral days ago so they HAVE to send me one back they cant just steal my funkey. Besides, i dont give a flying rats patooty if it comes before Xmas as long as i get my funkey!!!!! i just want every funkey and thats what matters to me. its not that i dont care about giving a funkey to some one that wants it for xmas, but i just want the funkey i asked for now that i went and wasted my money on nothing.

Anonymous said...

...