Search This Blog

If I were to remake Funkeys, would you play it?

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Disney World!!!!

My X-mas present was a 6 day trip to Disney!! We will be traveling through 6 different states which means 6 different states to funkey hunt!! And this is my first time to Disney!! We got like 20 dvds and tvs for the car too! How cool!!??!! Maybe I'll post later about what I get from my other family members. We still have a long day of gifts ahead of us.. (I slept from 10pm to 12am and have been awake since) Im just so excited.

BTW I have been coming up with some pretty cool outfits for your funk-pets so be sure to get one!! I had an idea since you guys are probably going to get more than 1 outfit, I will make a single post of everyones funk-pets and the only label will be 'myfunkpet' so you can always look back at it.

Also I made a new post of pics but its down a few posts for some reason. Okay, bye, merry x-mas!!!!

3 comments:

FFM said...

sorry i forgot to say this, as soon as we have at least 2 funk-pets, there will be a funk-pet of the week and that will be the one on the side bar. the rest will be on the post. :D :D :D

Anonymous said...

OMG Your going to disney world awesome!!!!! I have to wait till my dad gets here I can't wait to see what I've got. Hope you have fun I would tell you it is fun but I've never been there good luck on your cross country funkey hunt and..
-Funk on

Blog Author said...

We've had the best luck finding good Funkeys traveling down through North Carolina, at the Walmarts right off of I95. Good luck. And have fun. Tell Mickey we said "hello"!
Be sure to see Turtle Talk with Crush, and check out the new Toy Story Ride!