Search This Blog

If I were to remake Funkeys, would you play it?

Monday, February 9, 2009

Entries So Far

These are the Entries for the Funk-Pets Contest that I have put in so far. If you still want to enter, you have until February 14th (Valentines Day). They are all very good, it will be hard to figure out a winner. If you sent yours in already and I missed it, send it again!!! I don't want to forget you by mistake!! C'mon, c'mon!! Also I know it says that they are 20 FC after February 14th. That is because I will be using the same picture for the winner. You can't buy them yet though! Also I got Dyer from Funkeyfever today from the exchange + a free Raj!! so I don't need the feather for that game anymore but I will still give you the FC if you do it on accident while playing with me. So, yeah! Enjoy! Get in those entries!!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you didn't get mine? I'll send it agian. It'll be a message from ROCO k? Goods
-Funk on

Onewa80 said...

I'm gonna put more up, ya know.
I was planning to.

-80

Squiddy said...

Hey,I entered mine before Onewa80's!

MichaelTalkz said...

Did you get mine it's on my blog + I emailed it to you.
and my captcha it almost the word lego it's lergo

Anonymous said...

onewa yours is awsome you are going to win