Search This Blog

If I were to remake Funkeys, would you play it?

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Task 3

TASK 3) The next task is for those artistic ones out there. I need an idea for a new Funk-Pet. Your job is to come up with a new idea and the one I think is best will win 50 FC and get to buy their own Funk-Pet if they want. I will give you credit for it and it will be SPECIAL EDITION which means it will go away in a month and I will have a new contest. I might also have more than one winner. The deadline is Feb. 14 so get working!!

TASK 2) Find out the names of the new headed funkeys with PROOF PROOF PROOF!!!!!!! 30 FC

TASK 1) Help me win the mystic feather for Dyer and Lucky. 20 FC ea.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will try to

Anonymous said...

my funk pet, (this is my idea, but you can borroe it, i had the idea for years) is a bunny , or mouse(doesnt matter) named whiskers, if you want to see how it looks like, its on my blog on one of the post.

gasp!!... that was long!

epaez said...

i maid my funkey his name is exatic go to my blog 2009ubfunkeys!!!!!!

epaez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
epaez said...

my funkey is at the bottom of my blog

Anonymous said...

hey, on the question saying what dream state funkeys we have, you are missing vroom

Squiddy said...

Make A Shop Soon!!!

Onewa80 said...

A CAT one. Or! or, a water one!
BUT WAIT! how about, a... LEGO BRICK ONE! Or a bionicle one! A bear one! a Bee one! Or a fly one! I don't know... WAIT! a QUESTION MARK one!

-80

Squiddy said...

I made a funk-pet called roller! You can see it on my blog!!!

Onewa80 said...

FFM, could I copy and paste your other funkeys, to make an outline for mine?

-80

Squiddy said...

Actually...the funk-pets name is screech,He's on my blog!

Chobots is AWESOME said...

i`ll make some later i`ll make one called party

FFM said...

yeah u can use my outlines

jairo m- vroom isnt a dreamstate funky!!

Onewa80 said...

Lol thanks!

-80

Squiddy said...

Go to my blog and see my funk-pet,screech! I'm hoping it will win the prize!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Everyone listen up! Neonmaster just emailed me and asks for everyone to visit his blog soon because he's back! :D Help me spread the word!

Onewa80 said...

I made one! His name is "mark!" I'll put him up on my blog later.

-80

Onewa80 said...

I posted him in my post Bionicle-the mission pt 4.
Check him out! PLEASE!!!

-80

Onewa80 said...

And I posted others.

-80

FFM said...

I have Dyer now so you don't have to get me that one but if you do you still get FC!

Shel2 said...

How bout' a funk slug!