Search This Blog

If I were to remake Funkeys, would you play it?

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Please, No Autographs!

Ok, I have officially decided to apply for a job at Mattel. I'm not sure when I will start, but if I do get the job I will tell you anything you need to know about the upcoming Paradox Green funkeys. Until then, I will be working at my local Target to get first dibs on their funkeys. That has been working out well so far.

Also, I'm not sure which blog it was, but someone has a poll asking which HR funkeys you have. Several people have selected the ALL COMMON RARE AND VR choice. I would just like you to know that I have labeled you all LIARS. You have no proof. Ugh. People disgust me. If it were my poll, that wouldn't even be a choice! Hey. That's a good idea! I will do it. Also I want you to know I was kidding but I still don't believe you.

Also, the new shop will be available March 1st so start earning your FC!!!!! Also, if anyone could tell me something they want specifically, that would help a LOT! Thanks!

15 comments:

MichaelTalkz said...

WOW your an adult didn't see that coming.

FFM said...

actually im not a legal adult yet but i am old enough to get a job :D

Anonymous said...

Okay I saw your profile and you are 14 right? So I can see you getting a little job at target but at Mattel? You're taking this obsession way too far. I'm not telling you what to do (I'm only 12) but I say you should get a real job.

Onewa80 said...

HOW OLD ARE YOU???
HOLY CRAP

-80

FFM said...

Yes, I am almost 15. And I already do have a job at target. I am APPLYING to work for Mattel when I get out of school this summer. I don't work there now. And its not just because of funkeys. I've always wanted to be a software designer.

Anonymous said...

That makes sense. Oh and Onewa80 what ever happened to the cursing thing. You said that it is terrible in my chat room at my blog.

FFM I don't think you ever followed my blog. The name is ubfunkeyworld.blogspot.com

flagster said...

your how old? you go on field trips,and get grounded from the computer,i understand you wanna get a jpb there cuz you'll get free funkeys,but that won't happen for a while

casadia said...

wow i never knuw u where 15 thats SHOCKING ?_?

FFM said...

yupp and crap isnt a curse word sooooooo idk what u r talking about.......

BTW, casey, the German site is 'de.ubfunkeys.com'

And the only person that should be telling me about my job r people that HAVE ONE! besides Robyn, I am the oldest.

Anonymous said...

We have all the Hidden Realm Funkeys, only took us 2 dedicated days and driving around to ALL Walmart, Target and Toys'R'Us in 2 counties.
...as they kids were saying, "we are on a journey".

flagster said...

sprry, but your 15? WHOA i thought you were 10,11, maybe 12. sheesh...........sorry

carabu said...

FFM can you follow my blog its called ubfunkeyssporeandmore.blogspot.com

Knidrew said...

Uh, you're that old! I'm only 9! wait, I think Shel2 is 9 too. anyway, when are you doing more FC? I mean, there's nothing to do to get cash.

jairo m. said...

wow! im only 12!!! he he jes i am.

Shel2 said...

I am nine! How'd you know? ...ohhhh it that on my blog LOL :P