Search This Blog

If I were to remake Funkeys, would you play it?

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Virginia Rox Your Sox!

Hey guys! Just got back from Washington D.C., Virginia! I went with my school so I didnt have a chance to go funkey hunting... Luckily, when I got home my brother was waiting with a very rare Waggs! Yay! 45.2% is my new percentage, now including both adventure packs and my new Waggs! AKAABBEY's new percentage is 86%!!!!!!!!!! WOW!

If you want to see pics of Washington they will be on www.freewebs.com/clubpenguinleader once I get them developted. There is some funkeys stuff on that site but I dont believe you'll find anything you don't already know. I haven't updated that section in a while. Also, if anyone could tell me how to take screenshots for my site, that would be dandy. Thanks!

No comments: