Search This Blog

If I were to remake Funkeys, would you play it?

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Oh yah!!!

Yay!!!!!! I'm friends with Robyn and Liam!! They are so cool. Anyways, On Monday I ordered my Adventure Pack after realizing that Target failed to e-mail me (mumbles unkind words about Target.com). I love them though because they let me buy funkeys off them! Go Target! So, once I get my parents to let me use their digital camra I will get up a FunkeyFamilyPhoto. I just went yesterday to buy a rare Nibble and a common Vlurp. Those are the only 2 funkeys I now have all 3 of. I calculated that I have 24.1% of all the funkeys not including Hidden Realm, Taejo, Bandit, or the special funkeys like Mayor Sayso, ect.

Since I've yet to add a picture, here are the funkeys I own:

Common- Scratch, Lotas, Drift, Waggs, Fallout, Xener X2, Vroom X2, Boggle X2, Deuce, Stitch, Wasabi, Bones, Sprout X2, Glub, Tiki, Twinx, Flurry, Nibble, Webley, Sol, Trixie, Connonball Taylor, Chim-Chim, Speed Racer, Snake Oiler, Ptep, Vlurp,

Rare- Boggle, Bones, Nibble, Webley, Trixie, Vlurp,

Very Rare- Racer X, Twinx, Nibble, Stitch, Sol, Flurry, Vlurp,

Chat- Gabby, Holler, Rom, Rewind,

Hubs- Normal, Speed Racer,

Yes, I have A LOT and I'm still nowhere close to my goal of getting EVERY SINGLE ONE! Like I said I'm only 24.1% there! My search continues...

No comments: