Search This Blog

If I were to remake Funkeys, would you play it?

Sunday, October 5, 2008

This is my first post!

The Update 3.2 has just recently been updated. It allows you to go on quests for other Funkeys. The only ones I've found so far are Waggs next to Grand Funkeys Station who wants you to deliver mail in Funkiki Island, and, while I was there I found Nibble who wants a Hoodwink. He is in the dead end with a coin in the maze.

Another update is that there is now a place for the funkiki island natives that you can be. Target is going to e-mail me when they get the 'Adventure Pack' in stock. Can't wait! There are allso hidden realm funkeys in the Libary now. They look so cool I can't wait until they are released!

I just bought a rare Webley with my birthday money at Target. I'm going to hopefully work there over the summer so that I'll always have access to the wonderful funkeys! Too bad it's only October. I wish I could work there now!!!!!! Oh well, I'll deal with it.

I would like to congradulate Robyn and Liam for almost being better than me. They have gotten the chance to buy Dyer, Tank, Snipe, Sprocket, and Lucky. Once again congrats. I wish I had them. If you are reading this, will you friend request me on funkeys? My name is RABID. I really want you to play MP games with me so I can get the trophies/items! Please I beg of thee!

Anyways, I will soon add my Funkey Family Phhoto so you can stare in aww at my awesomeness. Remember, I'm here to help YOU.........but please help me, too!

No comments: