Search This Blog

If I were to remake Funkeys, would you play it?

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Yay Me!

I now have BOTH Adventure Packs! I'm SO happy! The only downside is that it says Mayor Sayso can go in all Funkeystown cribs but he can't go in Dot's!!! How disappointing! :[ Oh well, I'm still happy! Pics coming soon! :]
Also my password is working for my other accounts!!! Mattel fixed them!!! Yay!!!!

RABIDSCRIB1
RABIDSCRIB2
RABIDSCRIB3
FFMSRARECRIB
FFMSCHILLCRIB
FFMSCRIB3

These are my cribs for RABID and FFM!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! We just found the Funkiki Island Adventure Pack in Target today, so now we have both too! woohooo!
I'm glad you got them too.
And I'm bummed too that Mayor Sayso can't go into Dot's place.

Anonymous said...

Dot's an exclusive, what do you expect?

Anonymous said...

Really dang I wanted to go into dots place. :( Anyway did you see toys"r"us and walmart.com they both got a fresh shipment on daydream oasis funkeys really cool ones to. what are you still doing reading this go go! HURRY :D by the way pleeeeease be my freind Robyn on u.b. funkeys my username is Roco. L8R

Anonymous said...

By the way pleeeeeeeeeeease please please please (please) I'm done.

Pteprocks said...

Nice site. I'm gonna put up a link on my blog.

FFM said...

Hey guys! Glad u like my site! Thanks Pteprocks for putting my blog on urs! I just go back from Virginia so I haven't had lots of time to update things!