Search This Blog

If I were to remake Funkeys, would you play it?

Friday, November 28, 2008

2 Steps Closer!!

I just went to K-mart with my mom and the single funkeys were $7.36!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTH!!!!!!! However, since I only had 5 bucks my mom was nice and got me a Very Rare Glub and a Rare Waggs!!!!! Now I have all the Waggs!!! Yay!!!! Check the percent chart to see where I'm at.

More good news is that I have like 400 votes for PRISM on the German website!!! I'm in first for ranking too!!!! Bad news is that I need 10600 votes to be in first place for votes. :(:(:(

Even more good news!!! 5 MORE DAYS UNTIL I'M THE FIRST WITH HIDDEN REALM!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

More good news that isn't funkey related!!! I played Guitar Hero World Tour!!!!!!! It's amazing!!! Can anyone play on expert?? Please comment on that!! I can play on expert!!! Yeah.......

Vote for PRISM!!!! JOSH LOVES YOU!!!!!

7 comments:

sammy said...

i made a blog

FFM said...

i no i followed!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's so cool I went to K-mart too today and I found a Funkeystown Adventure pack but I couldn't aford it so my mom bought it for me but only for my B-day so I have to wait (but only 3 days) (I might have already commented this)

Anonymous said...

Okay I didn't good my bad :/

Anonymous said...

Nice score on the VR Glub & R Waggs...Oh I forgot about the German contest...will go look & vote right now!! I love guitar hero...my mom has it & we play against each other LOL (not on expert though)...keep us updated on the HR (still shows me I will get them Dec 30-Jan 6)

Anonymous said...

Wow!! wish I could find a VR Glub lol one of the more difficult ones to get your hands on

Anonymous said...

I got a VR glub for christmas last year he was my 3rd funkey out of 31