Search This Blog

If I were to remake Funkeys, would you play it?

Monday, November 3, 2008

Score!!!!!!!

I just got home from my dads work and my neighbors came running up telling me that they got berger and tank at walmart. Luckily my mom promised me yesterday that she would take me and my little brother to the store. So we went when she got home and we scored a rare flurry, a rare ptep, a common tank, a rare tank, and a common berger! My new percentage is 49.6%! Almost half! Anyways, the reason I havn't been posting is because my dad shut off our internet for a while bacause he thinks we need to be more 'active' and stuff. Good news is it's back!

Also for some reason y 'print screen' button isnt working so pictures will continue to be delayed. I can't wait until hidden realm comes out because then everyine will be all caught up in that and then forget about dream state and I can finally finish my flipping collection!

1 comment:

FFM said...

anonymous, your percentage is 59.1% so your beating me too! And about the polls, I dont know whats up with that, Ive been trying to fix it...