Search This Blog

If I were to remake Funkeys, would you play it?

Saturday, November 15, 2008

:):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ok, great news! I made 6 different e-mail addresses so I could make 6 different accounts on the German funkeys website. Then, after making 11 cool funkeys, I voted a bunch of times for each one on every username!!!!! Now I'm in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 17th, and 18th!! Yay!!! But because the final winner is judged by how many VOTES and not STARS, I really need you all to vote! Thanks if you did and keep on voting!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 things 1st I defenetly voted for you so good luck! 2nd you got it right congratz!!!

FFM said...

thanks!!!!! :):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

OK finally figured how to get signed up to vote....I did on your change one then got a video?..will keep checking it out though!!

Anonymous said...

NM got it worked out...GL hun!!

Anonymous said...

Can some people vote for me I have some funkeys myself and I worked REALLY HARD on my dyer funkey with all the detail. He's the one I 'd really like you to vote for. You can look at all my funkeys by going to the name bar and typing in Frogboy96. PLEASE VOTE!!!

Anonymous said...

I went on and I saw that my dyer and UB are in 1st and 2nd place!

FFM said...

i just voted 5 stars for them but when i did it was down to 3 stars:(

Anonymous said...

Ok been voting over & over....now it is froze...but I did vote...seems you can only vote so many times in one session? I did vote for both of ya'll..ffm you have like 38 on one

Anonymous said...

Oh sorry 37....I can't vote on it anymore