Search This Blog

If I were to remake Funkeys, would you play it?

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Quests and I Need Help!

*Update* All quests can be viewed on the Quests page
Please! Can someone tell me why my 'Print Screen' button doesn't work? I thank everyone for explaining to me how to do it, but the button isn't working! I think I'm going to have to get that program AKABBEY has in order to get pictures up.
_________________________________________________________

Also, since most of us have gotten the 3.2 update you all know about quests. Here are the quests I know and how to do them.

Waggs-Deliver mail to a Sol on Funkiki Island-reward: 500 coins

Nibble-Give him a Hoodwink-reward: Bonsai Coin Creeper

Glub-Count how many coconut trees, wrecked cars, pieces of cheese, and red rockets there are (41)-reward: 5,000 coins

Stitch-Give him the correct password(Does anyone know what it is?)-reward: ????

Xener-Collect 4 Microchips and return them-reward: 5,000 coins and Galaxy Wallpaper

Sprocket-Get to Fallout's Compound on Laputa Station without going through Funkeystown. Go to Daydream Oasis, then to Laputa Station.-reward: 500 coins

Berger-Get him a Flaming Coconut, It's on Funkiki Island in the coconut tree above the Beach Essentials store-reward: 100 coins and a Caliente Cheesecake
__________________________________________________

Also, does anyone know what goes in the cualdren near Lucky's place? Please comment!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the pot sometimes there are coins in it and sometimes there aren't. Don't think it is useful for anything else.

Anonymous said...

There are 11 quests (I opened the game files (It isn't cheating)) But I don't know what there called oh and the password is oh this is a spoiler and if you want to guess go ahead but the password is drum roll... Resistens but I don't know the reward he tells you it after you mess up but when you mess up you can't trie agin as far as I know.
-Roco (my funkey username)

Anonymous said...

Oh yah theres one you can only do on monday go up to the perfume pansy bring a hoodwink and there will be a sprout talk to it and folow it oh yah nake sure you have a kelpy basin funkey while doing it and agin folow the sprout it will take you to a certin place tat I don't now the name of cause I never finished it but don't let sprout of the screen thats how I lose make sure you have the hoodwink otherwise right when you start you'll get robbed thats the real way I lose - Roco

Mike Bozzo said...

Is the password resistance or resistens because i guessed a word and stich said "hmm that doesnt seem right do you mean resistance?"

FFM said...

Wow! You guys are just full of information! That really helps! However, I don't know where the perfume pansy is so if you could tell me that'd be dandy. I'm real anxious to find out all the other quests!

FFM said...

Never mind i found it...lol

FFM said...

Hey Roco, how did you go into your game files to find that information?

bartybearthecockerspaniel said...

heya FFM i think...
I got your comment! My blog was inspried by robyn and liam to!

I was just writing to see if anyone had any info on what quests actually are and how to do them etc.

And also what are gems...

Ive got funkiki island now, but how do you cross the lava?