Search This Blog

If I were to remake Funkeys, would you play it?

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

WTH!!!!!!! Y ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Apparently they ended the contest early and it doesnt go by what your stars are it goes by the number of votes you have. Do you know how furious I am at Germany for this. I know the phrase is 'Hate the game not the player' .......wait isn't it 'Hate the player not the game'? I don't know but I'm extremely upset with Germany as you can tell by my newest addition to my funkeys in the contest. It was titled 'GERMan' because they are germs but it came out in all caps so it said 'GERMAN'!!!!!!! Now you HAVE to vote for my german one okay? Why are you still reading go and do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Look at the first place! It's not even cool looking or unique! It's just red with scars and flames! A monkey could have done better! The only one that I think is KINDA good but not better than mine is the 3rd place one. But I still don't like the Germans' taste in funkey design or contest preperation........ Maybe I could win on the spanish site....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a spanish site? I can read spanish!!

And I completely agree, what's up with the weirdo that won? I don't like any of the finalists.

Anonymous said...

FFM I saw your newest funkey. He looks cool but I read what you said about germany and I'm preety upset. I'm german myself and it's just a contest for FUN! Don't get mad if you don't win. >:(

FFM said...

I'm german a little too and i'm srry i upset u. the thing is is that i'm VERY competitive and like winning. as a result of that i am a very sore loser too. The main reason i wanted to win so bad was that if the rumors are true about them retiring the first wave of the first series then i want them all. I don't have them all yet so i thought that this was an easy and cheap way to do it. i also have a problem with thinking im always right. but i wasnt this time around and my plan to proove my funkey designs were better than germany blew up in my face. p.s. the reason we were entering when it was november is because either one: they postponed the ending date or two: its a different day in germany because of the time zones or whatever. thank you for voting 4 me but after i saw that they ended the contest i went off the site so i didnt get a chance to vote for yours but i will if you still want me to even though its over. i think they are having another contest soon and im entering EARLY so i get lots of votes! you too!

Shel2 said...

What's the german websites name?