Search This Blog

If I were to remake Funkeys, would you play it?

Sunday, November 9, 2008

New Trophies! Bombtastic Billiards and Jongg Challenge!!

Thanks to my incredible funkey friend, mfunk04, I got the Bombtastic Billiards and Jongg Challenge trophies! Yay!!!! The only bummer to it is that I still didn't get the hoop or feather! :(

mfunk04 has been playing a lot with me though so I should get it soon! THANX! The only trophies I need are Rainbow Shootout and Rock'em Sock'em Sprocket if anyone wants to help me get those. BTW I was told that if you get 8000+ on Jongg Challenge it will give you the feather. FYI if your trying to help me get the feather, mfunk04, then let me kick your butt! JK I'm just joshing, but that would help me.



Anyways, I was wondering if you could still get the MP games in your gameroom without buying them. I've got the insane high score a buch of times on Bombtastic Billiards and still haven't gotten it in so I was curious. Please comment if you know.


Also, has anyone who has a MP funkey got them in a store on a shelf? Like an actual shelf where the other ones are? Because I really need them and don't want to buy offline!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got mine at toys r us :)!

Mike Bozzo said...

thanks for mentioning me :) If you want next time were both on ill let you win for dyers game so you could win the feather... im on now but not sure for how long. Anyways I did buy them in a walmart but i live in Canada not the US :) :( OH and no you cant get the games in the game room unless you have that funkey!

Anonymous said...

When you go to the store look through ALL of the funkeys....I have found the new ones (MP included) at the back of others - they are putting the new ones in the back & I think that they do that so they can sell the other old ones

Anonymous said...

sorry for a double post again....I thought you could get the game in your crib even if you don't have the MP funkey?

Anonymous said...

Ugh once again sorry ffm - what is your UNF - I am sure you have told me somewhere....I have mfunk on my list but not sure if I have you?

FFM said...

Believe me a check the shelves about 200 times before leaving. My unique funky name is RABID. I have an FFM one but I don't usually play that one.

Anonymous said...

I am the same way! every time im at a store I check the shelves again multiple times even though I already know that there wasn't any I needed.