Search This Blog

If I were to remake Funkeys, would you play it?

Sunday, November 30, 2008

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know why I titled this OMG because there isnt really anything to OMG about. I'm at my cousins now and her computer is Speedy Gonsalez so I got like 60 votes in a matter of minutes!!! I still need you to vote though because I was in 3rd place for about 2 minutes and that is unacceptable!!!!!!! Im in first for ranking now so its all good. I dont think Im gonna win the votes part though because I only get like 4 outside votes a day and they're usually bad. SO GO VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Only 3 more days till I get my Hidden Realm!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratz I wonder if you'll be able to use them on the game or only show them of till you can? I really want a HR funkey he's on my christmas list probaly should of put it on my B-day list but then it would be a day late *sigh* L8R good luck I'll make sure to vote 5 stars.
-Funk on

U.B, Funkeys Are Awesome!!! said...

You do know that the German contest is over right? It wont matter how many votes you get, you won't win anything.
Buddy 216

FFM said...

yes its over but they have new one every so often with different prizes.

NeonMaster7 said...

FFM,

I'll just add a little disclaimer:

Amazon is slow with funkeys. they've even admitted that. Just look at what happened with the speed racer funkeys!

FFM said...

Yeah i kinda figured that bcuz akaabbey ordered hers b4 me and hers is coming the 30th! so Im starting to loose my hopes of it coming tomorroe anyways. My dad is checking now so ill get back to ya.

Click Replay said...

Hey,nice new pict you now on your name yah