Search This Blog

If I were to remake Funkeys, would you play it?

Sunday, November 9, 2008

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I entered a contest on the German UB Funkeys official website and I'm in 1st place! I kind of cheated cuz I just logged on to my other account and voted for myself. Bad news is that stupid Germans voted and now I'm down to 2 stars!!!!! Here is a picture of me in 1st though.











I would strongly appreciate if you would go on and vote but since it's in German I wll lead you through the steps. This is worth it!! The grand prize winner gets 4 tickets to some amusement park, a funkeys starter, and any 10 singles! That rules out MP but it's still really good for me to win! PLEASE VOTE Here's how.




Step 1) Go to funkeynizer.de




Step 2) The only way you can vote is to make an account. This will take a matter of seconds and the only personal info you need to give is e-mail so your account can be verified. Click on the link under the little grey box that says 'REGESTRIEREN'



Then you simply fill in the required fields.




If you can't read this, it says the first one is name, then password, then re-type password, then your e-mail adress. Then click on the circled link that says 'ABSCHICKEN'. Cool word, huh?




Step 3) That link should take you to this page.




From here just go straight to your e-mail and you should see something in your inbox that says 'FunKey Mailer' for who it's from and 'Registrierung bei FunKeys' for the subject. Click on this then click on the link inside. Don't worry it's safe! :)






Step 4) This will take you back to this page and now you have to log in in the grey box shown below. Name on top, password on the bottom.





Step 5) After logging in, scroll to the bottom of the previous page and click this link.



Step 6) If you don't see Berger right away you can use the upper circle to search for either BERGER or FFM2. When you do see him, click on 5 stars, no matter what your opinion please.



Step 7) Once you click on berger, it will lead you here. Click on the 5th star and then the link under it. Once you do it will take you to a page that thanks you for voting.


Every once and a while it will let you vote again so check back often to see if you can vote 5 stars again. Also, it would be much appriciated if you could scroll through the gallery and vote 1 star on anyone doing better than me. I also have a Snipe and Lucky so vote for them too!!!!! I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY need to win this. If I don't I will never feel joy again. I will have no purpose in life and die. JK I won't do that but I will be VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY upset! PLEASE! THANX.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand but how do you enter and what do you have to do? And what are we voting on, on how friendly you are?

Anonymous said...

If you don't know I'm just joking with the how friendly you are I know that it is a design contest.

FFM said...

You enter by making a funkey on the site. PLEASE VOTE 4 MEEE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

well,how do you name the funkey?i can get to the page where you do it,but i dont know which is which.can you tell us ffm?

Anonymous said...

When does the contest end?

Anonymous said...

FFM I know that it isn't fair that I entered but I don't understand alot like lieblingsfunkey and warum magst du die funkeys. Plus, welches funkeygame magst du? PLEASE help me out, my designer profile looks stupid.

Anonymous said...

Hey FFM! I made 3 funkeys myself check them out. Just go to the bar and type in Frogboy96. Enjoy!

FFM said...

if you dont understand the german go to "http://odge.info/index.php?ebene=Search&kw=abschicken" it is a great translator that i used.

anonymos-the contest ends the last day of october.

Chris- I think its great that you entered only I wont vote for you unless you vote for me every chance you get too. Im pretty sure you can vote once every DAY! Ill check yours out and VOTE FOR ANYTHING THATS BY FFM OR FFM2!!!!

Anonymous said...

I did vote for you infact I chose 5stars for you so could we help out eachother. BTW if the contest ends at the end of october then why are we entering now if it's already over?

Anonymous said...

grr, I'm not getting the email after registration.

Anonymous said...

Nevermind, I voted but now I don't wanna keep my account. How do I delete it?

Unknown said...

i can read german as long as my brother is sitting next to me. he knows some german